Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Watanabe Risa Blog Translation 161019



3。



3rd single senbatsu announcement has already aired on last week Keyakake.
Everyone who watched it, thank you very much.


This time too 21 people are selected as senbatsu member and it's made me very happy.


Actually, I think that 21 person senbatsu is might only until 2nd single and it's somehow made me anxious,
But now I'm relieved in a good way,
Which I realized that to get selected all together is a really an happy thing.


We will work hard without being pampered.





And start from this point, I will talk about myself.


This time I get selected in 2nd row number 12.

Though my position is dropped than in 2nd single which made me a bit sad,
But maybe I do feel glad that I get selected on this position.


Many people might misunderstand that,
But that doesn't mean that I'm satisfied.


When I did activity as front member in 2nd single,
I do think that my way of thinking has changed compared to the previous single,
And because there are a lot of things to notice,
I hope I can use it well on this 3rd single period.




After this senbatsu announcement,
Many people might get disappointed and dropped to support us.

If there are people who have some expectation in me even just a little, I'm sorry I can't answer your expectations.


I'm really sorry


Rather than think about my fell position, this time I will do my best in my own on this position.
I will do it positively, and I hope everyone will receive this result positively too.


I don't want to give up.

I don't want you think that it just for this time.

I don't want to dissapoint you.



I can't say anything other than I will do my best,
So I will do my best.




Recently on handshake meeting,
Many people ask "what do you want to do from now?
Or "what do you want to do in the future?"


But I don't even know what do now.


So, when I get questions about it again
I want to answer it specifically and make it as my future challenges



From now on too please take care of me !!




See you again later \( ¨̮ )/

Risa

No comments:

Post a Comment