Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kitano Hinako Blog Translation 161015


 I Should Press The Button 



Good night everyone !



It's Kitano Hinako here (。・・。)♪



Today was a bit warm,
And it made me happy ! ! !


Recently,
I am often asked by people when I was walking outside !

And it's make me very happy !



Today, there were 2 group of Ojiichan and Obaachan who ask me and I answered it happily  !

Does this makes me very proud?
Because it took me 3 minutes while walking to think about it ! (Laugh)




I had shooting today.
There are shooting tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too,
And I will do my best ! ! !



Goldfish




It's time for lifting the ban of EX-Taishu magz that being released today !



Cinq Étoille is back with coupling song in 16th single ! ! !

Yattaaaaaa

I'm happy ! I'm really happy !


The music and dances are really good !
And we really want to perform it in front of everyone soon !


We will do our best to show the new evolution of Cinq Étoille  !



I hope we can get another event ~ ! ! !


Cinq Étoille banzai !


San-eto banzai ! (abbreviation)




Welcome back !

Cinq Étoille !




Today's blog is ended here !

During walk today,
I took Chippu's (her doge) suuuuuuuuperbly cute photo !


But I won't show it (`・ω・´)♪



Have a nice rest !


No comments:

Post a Comment