Saturday, July 30, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160730


ひめたん-0o0-その658






M-sta ! !



everyone who watching,

Thank you very much !



it was my first time to appear as original member,


But not only that which made me happy..




Someday, I want to say it in Rajira


That I could be co-star with RADIO FISH-san in music program,


And it was fulfill in FNS too ( ;  ; )



I also allowed to do some talk yesterday.


To be co-star through video is has different sensation than in radio !




Thanks to both of them,
I could feel relax


Before it began I was feel so nervous,
But later I could enjoy to perform like usual..



Personally, there are things to reflect based on today performance


honestly,
I went home with feeling down...


But, I read blog comments from everyone



And once again, I feel so happy to receive this opportunity.







Team Jump Police and Team Rajira !







Lastly,

They said [see you on Sunday!]
When parting.

And this made me more happy.




So that's why,

Sunday Night is time for Rajira Sunday !


The guest is Hoshino Minami-chan from Nogizaka46 !


This time mail theme are ;


◯ Supporting message to Minami-chan

◯ This summer is different from the usual ! 〇〇でSummer

◯ Minami sharp tongue conseling room

◯ My sister is number one ! battle



We still waiting for usual mail and request song too~ ♪



You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/





Five week in one month is kinda rare,
and this time is Nogizaka week !









~ announcement ~



Magazine

8/5 Nogizaka46 2nd Photobook

8/6 TopYell



LIVE・TV

7/31 Shibuya Note

8/2 Good Time music

8/5 Buzz Rhythm






Today is Monthly Entame release day

And I was allowed to have interview together with Misa Senpai



In Nogizaka, there are a lot of older sister

But for me, Misa Senpai is in number one position


Since first, we've often talk....

And

Kind of topic like that (^o^)



Photo when Under Live in Budoukan








Bowling Event tomorrow,

Shibuya Note (NHK) on 17:00 %

And Rajira Sunday! (NHK Radio) 20:05 ~




Please watch, and listen to it !

Everyone who participate in event, please looking forward for it !









by the way...


July will end soon. It's so fast~~






Comic [Furo ga-ru] will come in 2nd volume


Yoroshiku onegaishimasu !







(*´・ω・*)



She posting blog too much =w=
She must be so happy =w=
*just kidding oit =w=* lol

Let me punish her !
*Do でこぴん*


kyahh (/* > w <)/*



No comments:

Post a Comment