Thursday, July 7, 2016

Nakada Kana (Kannarin) Blog Translation 160707

Branch point-kana ? 1301




Yaa--ii (¨)ノ


I already received gift from everyone (fans) yesterday ! !



Thank you very much




3rd Generation Application recruitment has already begun right?


The application period is until
19th July, 12 o'clock !!


Don't forget to apply ! So you won't have any regret !



It's better to think about it when you passed it.



I was attending school which prohibited to do entertainment activities,
But after I passed the audition, there were people from school who contacted me to quit..



But after all it's Nakada life right?




If you look at the current Nakada right now...
I didn't get selected for senbatsu in 3 years..
And many people think that
me who choose to quit from school was made a mistake..


But,


Not at all,
Because I keep thinking that I'm glad I quit from school.



There were painful things, and crying things like a devil,
But



Suprisingly, it's really fun when we do various things, everyday...



I hope there won't any regret later.



The final audition is on 21th August,
Same like 1st generation before.


I can't wait to meet everyone from 3rd generations ! !




Tomorrow is Friday, so don't forget to listen to Friday Silence (radio program on FM FUJI - Kannarin as reguler assistant)


Kana  ̄(=∵=) ̄

No comments:

Post a Comment