Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160705

ひめたん-0o0-その651


15th single [Hadashi de Summer]
Song and Jacket Cover has been published



This time, the theme is [selfie],
It was the first time for me to use selfie stick ~ !



All of us hold the smartphone alternately,
And took photos in various situation.
Everyone were so excited and it was really fun ! o ( ^ 0 ^ ) o




Although I already become a good friend with these 5 people,
But at that day I think the distance between us is become closer again ♡



On regular version it's Ashurin who hold the camera,
And everyone are taken all together.
Please check it out too ~



The cover with 6 people are in Type D, right?
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu !




Sunday Night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !


The guest were Seiyuu artists from Every♡ing, Kido Ibuki-san and Yamazaki Erii-san.
And from Nogizaka was Akimoto Manatsu-chan !




New seifuku !



Started from 21 pm I was still in middle of cruising event, so it was brought to you in form of relay with the studio.
And started from 22 pm we were talking live in the studio~



Manatsu is member with the most appearance in Rajira o (^ 0 ^ ) o
Tsurishi battle it's fun !
Please come again anytime ♡♡



it also my first Rajira after I get in senbatsu,
And.......





Waaaa ( ;  ; )


Even in middle of the program, and after it ended too,
Everyone were celebrated it ( ;  ; )


I received a lot of warm words from
Oriraji-san, Staffs-san, and listener.



On that day, once again I could feel
That I'm really happy to become a part of this wonderful program.



Up until now I've shared a lot of sad things,
But this time I'm glad I could report happy news.



I will still devote myself !
From now on too, please take care of me !




~ Announcements ~

Magazine :

7/9    Monthly New Type
7/14  CD de-ta
7/15  EX-Taishu
7/23  UTB


LIVE . TV :

7/17  Samantha Tabitha Ladies Tournament

7/18  FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri


Release :

7/6    3rd Birthday Live BD&DVD
7/27  15th Single [Hadashi de Summer]
8/5    2nd Photobook [Ichi Jikan Okure no I Love You]



Seibu Dome Live BD & DVD
It's on sale ! !



I already have it,
And will watch it a little by little
Because the duration is long~

Everyone~ please enjoy it too ~!



Everyone who coming to Cruising Event,
Thank you very much ( ^ 0 ^ )



In middle of the event,
I was missing and did relay radio in terrace~
The wind was so comfortable~♪







(*´・ω・*)

1 comment: