Sunday, September 25, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation ー その670 160924

ひめたん-0o0-その670



In Tokyo International Book Fair
I was allowed to participated in [ Nogizaka Print Section ! ] Talks Show




We talked with theme about  "Idol and Book" o(^o^)o



While on the stage, I realized that these 3 people are surprisingly could fit in the same wavelength
and talked smoothly in the same tone




Though the talk theme was kinda hard,
we could heard laughter in middle of it..

It was a peaceful time from beginning until the ending




I also recommending this 3 books !



○「ラジオラジオラジオ!」(加藤千恵)
[ Radio Radio Radio ! ] (by Katou Chie)

○「女王はかえらない」(降田天)
[ The Queen is not return ] (by Furuta Ten)

○「コンビニ人間」(村田沙耶香)
[ Convenience store human ] (by Murata Sayaka)



I read all of it (one by one) in blink of an eye !
Everyone please check and read it too..



I also get interested with Kazumin and Ashurin recommended books


With this opportunity,
I will read more books from now ! (^o^)



Everyone who coming,
Thank you very much !





The flower colours are same with our psyllium colours ! So cute !





 After book fair ended,

Kato Chie-san and Furuta Ten-san were posting my name on their twitter....!  (´;ω;`)


is it okay for me to receive thing like this.......? ♡



It's really an honour for me !
Thank you very nuch





Under Live 3 performances are over.
Thank you for your hardwork !



Because I'm from Hiroshima,
To have Nogizaka-chan live in my hometown was made me excited.



When reading member blog,
They said things like ;
"We ate okonomiyaki" and
"I'm glad to came to Hiroshima"
Is make me really happy


Maybe it's because there are many Hiroshima peoples who have strong love to their town right~





Tomorrow is 15th single individual handshake meeting (^o^)


It's been a long time right!
I wonder if there will be new people who coming ?


Let's talk about various things !
I look forward for it !



I hope the weather will be good~





~ Announcements ~



Magazine

9/30  Monthly Entame November Edition

9/30 BUBKA November Edition

10/6 Top Yell November Edition

10/31 BUBKA December Edition



Release

9/30 NOGIBINGO!6 BD&DVD

11/9 16th Single






Happy Birthday Ranze !


Ranze who doing anything sincerely and have a strong beliefs in it is really wonderful.


From now on too, please take care of me






(*´・ω・*)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for these tranlations. i really appreciate them. i wish i could find other members blog translations

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these tranlations. i really appreciate them. i wish i could find other members blog translations

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome ! I hope I could do 1 member blog /day somedays :)

    ReplyDelete