Monday, March 7, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translations 160305


When shooting for CD cover, with Kiichan !


and it's already March!

Soon there are Under live nation tour, 
and 14th single release.
I thought this spring will be busy season.

to passed this busy time,
I will do everything with
calmly, certainty and carefully. 


March is my motto! 
I already decided my mood now!




yesterday, I was allowed to cast on TBS Radio
[Friday JUNK Bananamoon GOLD]


I'm sorry I couldn't inform you beforehand~
did you listen to it ?


it was live broadcast from Southern countries across the sea.
and it has been a long time for me to cast on Bananamoon gold, I'm so happy o(^o^)o

I will start to collect [I♡T-shirt] !*

I will wear it someday and take the pictures~

each member got present on 'Hina matsuri'
I'm so happy !



[Otonahenoberu] on air yesterday!
did you watch it ?


I played as main character, Miharu.


The theme is "Reverse Fire" on SNS.
and the story has been expanded.

the story is talking about
the tool called SNS.

it's so useful, everyone could use it, 
and already familiar with it.

started from trivial trigger from yourself,
you might get caught in danger.
There are scary things on it too
and also considering before provoking ( ˇωˇ )


everyone who have watched it, please tell me your thoughts !

it will re-broadcast on 3/8 NHK E-tele
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!



Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday!

The guest are seiyuu artist Wataru Hatano-san,
and from Nogizaka is Nagashima Seira-chan ( ˇωˇ )


Showdown planning had been announced~
the title is「Song Introduction Showdown」!

we received various theme from everyone,
and Song introduction is chosen~

if you had one in mind, please send it~

Cheering message for Seirarin,
and for regular corner too,
please send it ~!


that's right, on tomorrow Rajira Sunday
14th single coupling song ;
「Tsuribori」
「Yuutsu to Fuusen Gamu」
will be on aired for the first time~ please looking forward for it♪

you can submit the message from here
Every Friday is time for Sony record delivery update! 

we are wearing new seifuku!
This month duty report is Suzuki Ayane-chan!


Oh yeah, right now everyone are
celebrating Ayane-chan birthday~~
17th years old! happy birthday~*


the promise on beginning of month, and 
loose talk before the shooting production.
it's a privilege for first week only, please check it out ~!


you can submit the channel from here!

eh?our hairstyle was a bit similar ♡


~Announcement~
3/8 Otonahenoberu (Re-broadcast)
3/8 BOMBER-E P-night
3/12 Campus Live @ Fukushima-SP
3/27 Nogieigo


on BOMBER-E P-Night,
Hime, Stevanie-san、and Matsuda Rina-san, 
three of us were exploring Tokoname street!


everyone, please check and watch me-tele (tv) (´。•ω•。`)



cat statues for better fortune

(*´・ω・*)


ps: First blog in March!
[I♡T-shirt] *she got it from hina matsuri segment on bananamoon
*also himura-san hobby to collecting [I♡T-shirt] on every country or places has been given to himetan too. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment