Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome 2016 !!!

Its kinda late lol !
but well HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !
あけましておめでとうございます~~~!

We (I) got pretty bittersweet ending in 2015,
DECEMBER..
month of graduating

Started with my lovely あーちゃん who graduate from PRGT,
I got pretty hurts with that. Its just 2 month, then she left.
I reaaally like her misterious side, her calm side, and also her kindness for fans from afar like me.
Up until now I keep searching her in twitter, or somewhere in google. But I cant find her yet. I only know her nickname, also PRGT website didn't write her full name...
HALLO...
so many あーちゃん in the world...

Next, momski (Takajo Aki) announced her graduation on AKB kouhaku...
well... ugh

Next, Saechan (Miyazawa Sae). My genking sama, announced her graduation too on tv program.

ENOUGH!

no...

LAST, Nagashima Seira, Nagasan, announced her graduation in under live Budoukan concert 12/17

TRIPLE KILL?
NO!
THAT WAS HEAD SHOT!!

Ima so tired from crying at that time...

All of them are give me so many impact in my life. Precious Idol, Precious person...
I hate graduatioooooonnn....

okay enough for Bitter one,

Continue for sweetsss time!

NOGIZAKA46 DEBUT ON KOUHAKU UTA GASSEN!!!
CONGRATULATIONSSS!!

37 members on stage! singing Kimi no Namae wa Kibou !
and
AKAGUMI WIN THE CONTEST!!
once again, Congratulationsssss!!

I did watch it on tv, so no buffer and it made me so dokidoki and soooo happy!!

yashh!!

Got in 2016,
I spend my new year holiday w/ my family in Bandung.
I really enjoy the view in there, but not with the route because its made me sick. lol

Holiday end, get back to work now!
In 2016 I started my new hime diary project ~!
Maybe I will translate some hime blog start from 1 january.
I wanna challenge my self \0/
please wait~~

Sorry for not updating in 4 months.
I dunno why I lost my motivation before :bow:

じゃ~!

See ya on next post.!


No comments:

Post a Comment