Friday, May 5, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170505

ひめたん-0o0-その702*


Good evening everyone !

What will you do during the long holiday ?


For Hiroshima people, you must be going to Flower Festival, right ?

When I was a child I used to go there with my family every year,

And when I was in school (ASH),
I used to stand on that stage.



Since I became Nogizaka member, it seems that I became unconscious about public holiday... (´-`).。oO



「生まれてから初めて見た夢 」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )

Album jacket cover is already published !



46 people group photo is really great, right ?!

Girl..girl...and girrlll ! !




Other cut type is in Type-A o(^o^)o

Don't forget to buy it !




Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017 is announced !



I will stand on the stage again after a long time !

I'm looking forward to it now
( ˇωˇ )

We will also come to Niigata for the first time ! !


Please come and watch it ~ ~


For more detail, you can check it on the official website.





Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest for next week are ;
Noujou Ami-chan and Itou Karin-chan !


They've already come to Rajira before,
But it will be my first time to appear together with them !


I'm really happy ! !

They are both people with strong personalities o(^o^)o



This time mail themes are ;

◯ Message to Ami-chan

◯ Message to Karin-chan

◯ 人生deゲーム (Jinsei de Game / Game of Life)

◯ リビングdeゆるゆるト~ク (Living de yuruyuru talk)

◯ de Song introduction battle


You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/

We are waiting for your request song too ☆





~ Announcement ~


Magazine

5/15 EX-Taishu - June Edition

6/6 Manga Action



Release

5/24 Nogizaka46 3rd Album

「生まれてから初めて見た夢」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )



Before Rajira, there is handshake meeting in Nagoya, right ?

Everyone who will coming,
Please take care of me (´,,•ω•,,`)



I did ponytail on the last hs~~~ but...



(*´・ω・*)


*wrong numbering.. she write 701 instead of 702 😂
Please do not scold her ! LoL 

No comments:

Post a Comment