Saturday, May 27, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170527


ひめたん-0o0-その710



Peace pose...



Eh...?
She held it.



I appeared on SHOWROOM together with high tension Ikuchan yesterday !



Because it's been a long time since I appear in Live video,

Doon ! Hello~ ! Nakamoto here ! Long time no see !



It's been a while since I met Ikuchan,
So my tension were high too !



Let's talk more next time, and let's go eat together with Chiichan too~~



I think that we were be able to deliver it with an usual frank feeling.


And it feel like it was ended in a flash. Really.



Many people watched it (+50.000 viewers in 50 mins. Maiyan-Sayurin combi might break that record)
We were so happy o(^o^)o


Thank you very much !




After SHOWROOM ended,
Ikuchan came to my house to meet Monika-chan !



Please look at Monika-chan smile ! !


When Iku onee-san came, she was so excited and kept running around ~

She must be really happy♡



She went to hairdresser recently and became a beautiful doge.

I tried to refresh her because it is already summer.



Carp girls.



(*´・ω・*)



Iku talked about SHOWROOM on her latest blog too,

Read it here : http://ikuuudon.tumblr.com/post/161096372604/ikuta-erikas-blog-english-translation
Source 


Iku-Hime showroom is soooo precious.

Maybe I'm gonna post some interesting section (my favs of course) because I already watched it 6 times in one day.. (hello)

Please let them appear moar ! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment