Monday, May 29, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog translation 170529


ひめたん-0o0-その711



Thank you for telling me your impressions about Nogizaka46 3rd album !

I read it carefully.


Personally, I like「忘却と美学 / Bogyaku to Bigaku by Kaz and Mantsu」

And I can't wait to perform「ごめんね、スムージー / Gomenne smoothie」!



Marika also said on her blog,
If we have a chance to perform it while wearing an Idol-ish costume, she will sing it cutely~~



In 「野中の動画 / Nonaka Movie 」you can see me and Kotoko driving a kick board \(^o^)/




There was handshake meeting in Kyoto on Sunday !

Everyone who coming, thank you very much ( ˆωˆ )


On 2nd and 4th block I was becoming a glasses girl

That was kinda popular, and made me happy ( ˆωˆ )


On 5th block I tried to do twin tail ( ˆωˆ )


The clothes was the one that I wear on the previous rajira,

And long skirt with mustard color
that made from hemp material ♪



I can feel that my physical fitness, is reviving a little by little !


That was my first 5th block hs after come back !


Though they let me to take longer breaks,
It might kept making everyone waiting for me.


But doing it like that is somehow  recovering myself a little by little.


Many people said to me to not overdo it,
I was saved by everyone kindness ( ˇωˇ )




megane



Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest next week is Itou Marika-chan !



This time mail themes are :

◯ Supporting messages to Marika

◯ You sure can be cute (sweet) righ~t

◯ Piano is ◯◯ game

◯ Isn't that a princess things ?

◯ getting know about NOGIZAKACHAN with a RAP

◯ Marika new hobby is this !

◯ Gomenne, Smoothie battle


You can submit your mail from here

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/



We are waiting for usual mail too ! Ga~o !



~Announcement~

Magazine

6/6 Manga Action

6/6 TopYell July edition

6/9 Monthly Newtype July edition

6/15 EX-Taishu - July Edition


LIVE

7/1~ Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017




I will meet with various member in private this week,

So.. maybe I will introduce it together on the next blog..

I can't wait ♡


(*´・ω・*)



No comments:

Post a Comment