Monday, May 1, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170430


ひめたん-0o0-その701



Three people with ponytail~



Thank you for coming to individual handshake meeting in Yokohama !



I took a break on 3rd block..
Please forgive me.

It seems that I lack of stamina,
But I feel much better after resting ..


Next time, I will do consultation with the staff-san while hoping to raise my pace a little by little.


Despite the sudden information, It does not change the number of people who come to see me


I was really happy ^_^



「Thank you for being an idol. 」

「Thank you for coming back 」

「Welcome back ! I'm always waiting for you」

I heard a lot of that words

And it should be me who says thank you


I also did seijin (adult) and return greetings after 4th block ended

Aaah~~ It felt like I was really back home..






Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

The guest was Takayama Kazumi-chan !



Himetan Quiz !

For those who participate by mail and Twitter,
Thank you very much ( ˆωˆ )


Seems that Kazumin is still continue to work all night..

Good luck Kazumin ! !


Every time Kazumin comes,
the atmosphere in the studio always changes to be more cheerful.





Next week guests are Noujou Ami-chan, and Itou Karin-chan !



◯ Message to Ami-chan

◯ Message to Karin-chan

◯ 人生deゲーム (Jinsei de Game / Game of Life)

◯ リビングdeゆるゆるト~ク (Living de yuruyuru talk)

◯ de Song introduction battle


You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/






~Announcement~



Magazine

4/27 Radio Program Guide Book
2017 spring edition

4/28 Monthly Entame

5/15 EX-Taishu - June Edition

6/6 Manga Action



Release

5/24 Nogizaka46 3rd Album

「生まれてから初めて見た夢」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )









In the 3rd Album,

I participated in

「 設定温度 / Settei Ondo」
「ごめんね 、スムージー / Gomenne、Smoothie」!



「設定温度 / Settei Ondo」
Is singing by all 46 members.

And it's a refreshing song that perfect for early summer ♪



「ごめんね 、スムージー / Gomenne、Smoothie」is Marika, Sayuri and Himeka unit song

And it is a pop idol song ♪





(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment