Saturday, May 20, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170520



ひめたん-0o0-その707

*Hime forgot to put the blog number



I watched [Asahinagu] stage play !


It's been a long time since I watch stage play with many Nogizaka member cast in it.

And this time, I watched it while forgetting that they are the same Nogizaka member like me.

Everyone were so lively !


All the cast and staff-san,
Thank you for your hard work on the first day ( ˇωˇ )


For people who will watch it later,
Please enjoy it ~~



I did my first work with 3rd member ( ˆωˆ ) *nogibingo pls*



Looking at them who looks so sparkling, have power and so positive is made old Nakamoto surprised.




I can't wait to stand on the same stage with them on Summer tour ! !





There are lots of things that I am addicted recently to fulfilling my day, for example :



 - Made a corner like this in my house.



- Went to workshop, and try to make body cream (^o^)




Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest next week is Hoshini Minami-chan !



This time mail themes are :


◯ Supporting messages to Minam-chan

◯ What kind of First Dream that OriHime Saw Since they were Born?

◯ ◯◯The Ultimate Evolution !

◯ Let's aim to be a woman who can decide !

◯ "ne~ne~ big sist !" Battle


You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/



KiiMina♡




~Announcement~



Magazine

5/15 EX-Taishu - June Edition

6/6 Manga Action

6/6 TopYell July edition

6/9 Monthly Newtype July edition


LIVE

7/1~ Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017


Release

5/24 Nogizaka46 3rd Album

「生まれてから初めて見た夢」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )




(*´・ω・*)


Can't wait to see Hime senpai interaction with 3rd gen member !

And let's do gamble who is (are) the first 3rd gen member that can get close with a "wall-maker" Hime senpai.. ? 😉😅

btw, Hime is famous to handle a gaki.. lol

Jk ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment