Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Double ! ! Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170522 & 24


ひめたん-0o0-その708




*scribble scribble*


ugly Rajira-kun.

( I'm sorry Rajira-kun ! ! ! )




Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest last week is Hoshino Minami-chan !



We talked about our recent hobby, travel and other things.

I also draw Rajiru-kun !

What a fulfilling 2 hours !



Seems that Minami-chan weapon are increasing whenever she came here..


I really like Minami-chan voices o(^o^)o

The last「bye bye」was really kyuut ! !



We always do reflection meeting whenever Rajira finished,

But last time,
staff-san were immediately
suggested what kind of battle that we should do when Minami-chan come again~~



Next Nogizaka week is on 4th June !



Team Rajira is greats ! (´。・v・。`)




Nogizaka 3rd album 「生まれてから初めて見た夢 / The first dream that I saw since I was born」is going on sale soon.


Please listen to 「ごめんね、スムージー / Gomenne Smoothie」unit song

I also recommended the Live video (DVD bonus)


By the way,
Nakamoto already get the Album~

And I'm so happy because 「不等号 / Futougou」live performance is recorded too ~ ~



Seems that my clothes tastes are changed


Though I forgot to take photo of today clothes,

Long skirt with mustard color is my recent favorite.


Recently I like to wear clothes that made from hemp and linen to make me relax.



(*´・ω・*)



ひめたん-0o0-その709


Nogizaka46 3rd Album

「生まれてから初めて見た夢」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )

Is on sale now !


Please tell me your impressions about it ( ˆωˆ )



Me and Ikuchan will appear on SHOWROOM
「Let's celebrate Nogizaka 3rd album release with everyone - Special!」

On 26th May, start from 8pm~

Please watch it !




You can read : "Why Ikuchan always making a serious looking face" on Nakamoto expression



Ah !
There is handshake meeting in Kyoto on sunday !

People who will come,
please take care of me.


Although you can only participate (hs w/ hime) with 16th single, transfer ticket

I can't wait to meet everyone in Kyoto o(^o^)o



Since it can be used on any block,

It has nothing to do with sleeping late, right~~?

Like when you said I'm sorry I woke up late~


Let's enjoy our day together !



~Announcement~

Magazine

6/6 Manga Action

6/6 TopYell July edition

6/9 Monthly Newtype July edition

6/15 EX-Taishu - July Edition


LIVE

7/1~ Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017


Release

5/24 Nogizaka46 3rd Album

「生まれてから初めて見た夢」
( Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume -  The First Dream I Saw Since I was Born )


WEB

5/26 SHOWROOM




Angelic Hime


Devil Hime


(*´・ω・*)



Himechan ! Himechan !


Seems that this is the latest 2 shoot that I took w/ Hime
-Iku Blog 170524

(1 year ago? Whhhat?? )

No comments:

Post a Comment