Monday, June 6, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translations 160604



ひめたん-0o0-その642



Today was handshake meetings event !


Now I will report my clothes and hairstyle
to house sitting team o(^o^)o


1部 side braid




Large T-shirt 
that I wore at Monthly Entame-san gravure shoot !


many people asked 
"did you wear anything down there?" (`・ω・´)
also "wearing sneaker? it's kinda rare"  



2部 down winding
3部 Vanilla special (Hatachi/20th years special)



not really visible, but actually I wear earrings
Mari-kameraman who took this photo



I got the top's from Marika-chan 
I got a lot of compliment\(^o^)/
I also wore this at ANN0



4部 twin tail
5部 pony tail




as expected from twin tail,
because seems there are many request for it..
from now on I will make schedule for it, 
and then use it in some part of my handshake



also, there were many people asked
"why you don't wear nurse clothes?" ( >_< )
I'm sorry, I'm not aware about it ( >_< )



and then, 
I have participated in Maimai graduation ceremony !



everyone wore a matching T-shirt,
and it well received by Maimai ( ˇωˇ )


"the last" word
has getting more used lately....
the graduation concert, absolutely I hope it will become wonderful.



also,
Today was the last 14th single handshake event right?


start from 14th single I got 30 blocks..
I was so excited ! my dreams came true~
although I started it with a little bit of anxiety...



but,
I could meet a lot of new encounter,
I could listen to your deep talk more than ever, 
and also the distance between each individual is become even closer.



Because I'm a poor talker, and also an awkward person,
there was also times when I got troubled..
thinking about how to make it to be more fun. 



but this time was, purely, I enjoyed it deep from my heart !
it was the most fun handshake single until now !



radio, television, magazine, etc
compared to before, the talks topics are also increased.
I'm so happy and grateful


above all, many people are coming
and I got a lot of power from them !


I had many fun times !
everyone who came to meet me,
really thank you very much ( ˇωˇ )





every Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !


tomorrow guest is
seiyuu artist Murakawa Rie-san
and from Nogizaka is Matsumura Sayuri-chan !


This time mail theme are ;

◯ Supporting message for Mattsun
◯ with RAP let's teaching NOGIZAKA CHAN
◯ with imitative sound, Ka-boom showdown !
◯ OriHime talk session



other corner too, request song
and regular corner too
we are waiting for you mail ( ˆωˆ )



you can submit it from here;



Machun ♡


ah, by the way
it seems that Rajira poster has already received in nationwide high school(^o^)
thank you for reporting it~



~announcements~

6/6 TopYell
6/10 Marquee
6/15 EX-Taishu


(*´・ω・*)



ps:
Hiroshima-ben vs Osaka-ben battle is a must listen from Rajira 160605 !

No comments:

Post a Comment