Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka Blog Translation ー その663 160821

ひめたん-0o0-その663



Nationwide tour, Fukuoka performances is over !
With this, all countryside performances are over !


Started from Shizuoka,
then using new system in Osaka, Nagoya, Sendai and Fukuoka..


everyone who coming, thank you very much !



look ! !

Miria-chan is so cute !!


In Fukuoka venue, the weather was so hot~ 
are you okay?
I hope your mood didn't became worse ( ´ ・ω・ ` )
the outside was also hot right..


Every year we were allowed to perform in Fukuoka Kokusai Center,
and I really like the close distance between audience seat to the stage 


and because it's close to my hometown (Hiroshima),
somehow I could feel the familiarity  


The last is Jingu 3 days !
because we will do "good things",
everyone please look forward for it



Ikuchan was coming to my hotel room 
we talking every night~ (^o^)



On 20th August
Eto, Kitano and Nakamoto were came as guest in God Bless Saturday Public Live Broadcast

God Bless Saturday !

everyone who came,
and everyone who listen to FM Yokohama,
thank you very much~


it was a wonderful event to feel the summer !
I'm really happy because even in middle of bad weather, 
there were a lot of people who came !




Sunday Night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

[Mousou Diary]
do you enjoy it ?
because the theme is changed every week, please check it out~


you can also submit about live impressions, 
and things or event that you did on this summer vacation ( ˆωˆ )


you can submit your mail from here
Next live broadcast is on 4th September !





Today, 21 August is 5 years since Nogizaka46 formed



I have a lot of  thought, and one of them is
I wonder how I could slip into this city (laugh)
If I do not become Nogizaka member, I wonder how is my life right now..
Sometimes I keep thinking about that thought in my head


I always worried about my works everyday..
For me, Nogizaka46 is a big thing.
I'm so grateful to become a part of this group.


Though I wonder if this certainly will make it strongly compelling from the previous story...

I wonder if there's a gap between my feelings and the society's,
or maybe it hasn't reached me which made me realize that it grew even bigger..


right now, I just want to be grateful for the work that is in front of me,
then do it one by one carefully..


start from now, I want to clear things that pile up,
believing it that it will lead to the better future..
I will continue to devote myself every day !


everyone who always supporting Nogizaka46,
really thank you very much


Being an Idol we can challenge various fields in entertainment world,
I wonder if that is one of the strengths from an Idol


whether it's in complete form, or in growth process leading to that way,
I would be glad if all the entertainment could deliver to everyone




in supporting,
I think there is not always a pleasant thing,
from now on too I would be happy if we can chase our dream together ( ˇωˇ )



I wonder what is our dream as group now..
from now on too, please take care of us !





for me, 
the best memories on this one year is Under Live in Budoukan




~ Announcement ~

Radio
8/23 BRODY
8/24 Street Jack


Radio
8/22 広島DAYS! Hiroshima DAYS!
8/26 Countdown Tamashi


Event
8/22 Countdown Tamashi Public Recording
9/23 Tokyo International Book Fair Talk Show


Release
9/30 NOGIBINGO!6 BD&DVD


Tomorrow on 22th August, I will go to Hiroshima \(^o^)/


Wada, Sasaki, Nakamoto.
we are Futabatosho-san senbatsu ! suteki !


People who live around Hiroshima,
I would be happy if you can come to Public Recording in Alpark (Shopping Mall in Hiroshima)~


local people and local students in here called it [Arupa]. 
Nostalgic.
If you come, you might meet new encounter in here.





Maiyan, Manatsu-san

Happy Birthday ♡



(*´・ω・*)


it took me long enough to finish this,
same like it took them long enough to post Hime From Aqua cm video,

watch it here ; *turn on your VPN first~


really thanks to sn0rlax-san for helping me to finish this :bow:



No comments:

Post a Comment