Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160510

ひめたん-0o0-その635








◯ BOMB

Me, Kitano. Terada. You can find three of us in there


the setting is three detective sisters,
and it also featured with each other  personality.
if you look at it while imagine it, maybe it could be more interesting ( ˆωˆ )


and the interview is~~~
maa~ it contains many deep talks. (laugh)


by all means, please check it out !




◯ 月刊Newtype (Gekkan Newtype, Monthly Newtype)

you can see a glimpse of us on the cover !
uhyaa--!
and we also came to kokosake sacred place !


when the shooting day, it was really fun ~!


because we are like anime,
and because of that we become like it more.
on that day, I feel that I was laughing so much ( ˆωˆ )




ah, by the way
let's talk about anime in here !
it's been a long time o(^o^)o


On this new fiscal year, I watch ; 

文豪ストレイドッグス (Bungo stray Dogs)
ジョーカー・ゲーム (Joker Game)
坂本ですが?(Sakamoto desu ga? - Havent you heard? I'm Sakamoto)
田中くんはいつもけだるげ (Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge - Tanaka-kun is always listless)
テラフォーマーズ2期 (Terraformars 2nd phase) 
暗殺教室2期 (Assassination Classroom 2nd phase)



How about everyone ?



On 8th May, I appear in Nogi no [no] Radio
did everyone listen to it ?


Nogi no [no] after a long time. It was fun (´。•ω•。`)
I listen to it in real time too.
I'm curious about Nogidan music, so curious..


「失恋したら、顔を洗え!」[when broken heart, wash your face !]


iyaa, it's really a nice song right !
Ami-chan harmony is really nice,
I can felt that again when recording


I wonder when will the full song ban lifted,
maybe it will on air again just before the release day~
I want everyone to listen to D part ! !



also, yesterday on Onitama,

「欲望のリインカーネーション」[Yokubo no Reincarnation] ban is lifted !


it's sung by Under 1st genereration 
it has cool feels in it !


In Part A and B,
2 person and 3 person are keep singing, 
do you realize that ?( ˇωˇ )


I hope someday we can be able to perform it~
ah~ by the way I also listen to it in real time !
Yuttan otsukaresama~!




Sunday Night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !


This week guest is seiyuu artist Yui Ogura-san,
and from Nogizaka is Wakatsuki Yumi-chan !


e-mail themes are ;
◯ support messages for Waka
◯ Nogizaka alarm voices
◯ Waka-sama, Hime-sama theater showdown ! 


you can submit your mail in here ;


From 2nd Album, 
Naachan solo song [Kogosei Kibou] will on air for the first time !
please look forward for it !




~announcement~

6/10 Marquee


It has Me and Yuttan,
Yuttan who having fun is so cute 


In the interview, 
we talked about Under Live and Nogizaka 2nd Album !



(*´・ω・*)



ps:
boring blog right? or is just me who lack of sleep? hmm.
once again please ignore me excuse me~

No comments:

Post a Comment