Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170423


ひめたん-0o0-その699


They made 17th single seifuku for Nakamoto too,
I'm so happy (;ω;)


Somehow I couldn't hide my happiness when I see my name-tag on it...

Although I have only been wearing it twice tho..


It's the Ribbon type !


The photo is blur.
Please don't move too much ! (Angry to herself)




Under Live Kanto Series !

I went to see the last day performances ~~~~



I was so impressed.

It made me want to stand on the stage and dancing with everyone again..



They did performances that resonates on the hearts of many people

Once again, I gain more respect to everyone..

Being an Idol is a wonderful profession, right?!



I felt a bit jealous when I look at Miria-chan who stand on the center stage,
when I saw Ami-chan who centering Kimiboku song,
And when Hina-chan speak about a lot of things~~~



Kana-chan who came together with me was bursting into tears when Harumero (Haru no Melody) intro played..


And 12 people Influencer was really really cool ! !



All member, staff-san,
And fans who came and watch it,
Thank you for your hard work !




Chiichan sweats are made from diamond ! (・∀・)




Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Next week guest is Takayama Kazumi-chan !


This time mail themes are :

◯ Supporting messages to Kazumin

◯ Adored Himetan Senpai

◯ Himetan Quiz

◯ Mousou date ~ Long Holiday series

◯ (すさ男) Susa-Boy and (すさ子) Susa-Girl" Healing battle



You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/



~Announcement~


Magazine

4/27 Radio Program Guide Book. 2017 spring

4/28 Monthly Entame



TV

4/26 Koi no Hana Theater (Hiroshima Home Television)



Relase

5/24 Nogizaka46 3rd album





I brought Moni-chan ​​to trim her fur,
Then she came back to handsome again~


Super small face.


Though her fur were became fuwa fuwa again as soon she come home tho~



Please be careful to not deceived by her smart face.




(*´・ω・*)

Ps : thanks to the greatness of Under Live, she starts to recover from her trauma...
I hope she can stand on the stage soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment