Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170109



ひめたん-0o0-その693



Today is Seijin's (adult) day right~
Congratulations !


I'm also one of the new adult.

And I already had Seijin Ceremony in Nogizaka Shrine (^o^)

 I feel like inherited the tradition!



Chuusangumi ~ ~


If you compared it to 5 years ago,
Do we look more mature?


But things like a distant feeling is not changed.

After all, I feel calmer when Ikuchan and Chiichan in there too ( ˇωˇ )


Just because we are the same age, I do not know why but I feel so relieved.
What a strange feeling.



Pink Kimono o(^o^)o


Continuing Matchun, and Manatsu-san
I wore pink kimono too


I already decided the color since a few years ago. (Laugh)


96-gumi personalities are different,
So we were wearing Kimono that match with our personality..

Everyone were so wonderful ~ ~
o(^o^)o




Though it takes a long times to become 20 y.o,
Adult ceremony is one of the milestone for me


Once again, as part of the society
I thought that I need to be more firm


People often said
「Isn't it good to be young! you can be anything, and you can do anything, right?! 」


Me right now,
I hope I can find something that I can get crazy about
as I forgetting the flowing times.




96-gumi group photo.

I hope these 5 people can make Nogizaka become livelier !




Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !


It will be first Nogizaka time in the new year.

The guest ia seiyuu artist Takagaki Ayahi-san,
And from Nogizaka is Matsumura Sayuri-chan !



This time mail theme are ;


◯ New Year ! Rajira ! Tsugoroku

◯What is MMS stand for ?

◯ Rajira Love story ! Midnight phone call
「Wishes of the new year」edition

◯ Mousou Kyun Kokuhaku battle



I hope we can talk about Kouhaku ( ˆωˆ )


You can submit your mail from here ;

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/



Fuwafuwa version


I did the same expression like the previous photo.  (laugh)




(*´・ω・*)

Rajira after a long time! And
The first guest is Mattsun!

Looking forward for mousou kokuhaku battle !


No comments:

Post a Comment