Saturday, December 24, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 161222


ひめたん-0o0-その690


Himetan santa~


There was handshake meeting in Nagoya on Saturday !


In nationwide handshake meeting,
I was paired with Sayu


Sayurist! (Sayu fans)
Thank you for taking care of me (^o^)


Everyone who came to meet me,
Thank you very much ♡


Handshake meeting is a place where we can deliver our direct feeling.
A really valuable moment. And so important.


Because that was the last handshake meeting in 2016,
many people were coming from various place,
And it makes me really really happy ! !


HS meeting in Nagoya after a long time,
I am happy because I could see the joy of the fans that only I could meet in nagoya ! !


Next is on new year, in Kyoto\(^o^)/



On Sunday there was Indiviual handshake meeting~



Haribou ! !

Chii-chan already post it on her blog,
But actually I always love him since the first time I met him. LoL


Recently, I had an urge to keep a little dog

But when I asked to member about it, they said : "you can't, because you can't taking care of it"

I tried to stop thinking about it, but I can't....

So that's why I was so hyped about Haribou.

Ah, Haribou it's chiichan Hedgehog stuffed animal.


She brought it from her home. And it's really cute !


Ah, well, let's get back to handshake meeting !


On Individual handshake meeting, there were a lot of people who came too

They said
"we are waiting (too long)~~"
"Wow, there are a lot of people here~"

I'm really happy to hear it (´;ω;`)


Though it's must be tiring to waiting in the middle of the cold weather, thank you very much.


Recently I've been thinking about there was many waiting side on my line and the column was a bit interrupted.



On that day,
once again I feel so happy to spend the time as an Idol .




Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Last week guest was seiyuu artist Sashide Maria-san,
Mariko Toribe-san, Hioka Natsumi-san

And from Nogizaka was Hoshino Minami-chan.

Because that was Nogizaka last week on 2016,
We did "popular word grand prix" too !


And...
Thanks for listening to Rajira Sunday ! (^o^)

Please listen to it on next year too !


With Oriraji-san, we talked about "can we meet at NHK hall on the New Year's Eve~~"


On the next Nogizaka week,
It seems fun if we can tell the story on behind the scenes !


Though I tell you on this timing,
I really love
Rajira official twitter
(@nhk_radirer) crisp tweet!
lol



A little announcement~

12/31、on NHK Radio channel 1

オンデマンドで聴く(On Demand de Kiku) / Let's hear it from on demand

In an assortment of local programs in all over the country

I give a comment on it, so please check it out.




B.L.T. February edition


I wore a Kimono.

Somehow I received a lot of compliment.

Surprisingly, I think that I can fit with japanese clothes.


I wore cute yukata with pop pattern on Summer,
And I wore a cute kimono with pop pattern now ! (ドヤ元 出た)



B.L.T.san thank you for always taking care of us !



I really love this photo.



~ Announcements~


Magazine

12/31 Nikkei Entertainment ! Idol special 2017


1/7 BOMB - February edition



WEB

12/21 ~ Sonytopi



Radio

12/31 オンデマンドで聴く(On Demand de Kiku) / Let's hear it from on demand

An assortment of local programs in all over the country



TV

12/23 Nogizaka46 Merry Xmas Show 2016

12/23 M-sta super Live 2016

12/29 Nogizaka Koujichuu SP

12/31 第67回NHK紅白歌合戦 [ Kouhaku Uta Gassen ]

1/1 CDTV Premium Live



LIVE

2/20 5th YEAR BIRHTDAY LIVE

2/21 5th YEAR BIRHTDAY LIVE

2/22 5th YEAR BIRHTDAY LIVE



(*´・ω・*)


Sorry for the delay, fever and cold were blocking my way........

Merry Kurisumasu !



Wait!!! what?
Member said that hime can't take care a pet if she has one? what?
She always taking care of ikuchan, so why she can't? 


Wait..
Ikuchan is not a pet.
Ikuchan is her husband?
No.. Ikuchan is her child 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment