Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170913




I've cut my hair !
I've cut it for around 15 cm !

Actually I want to cut it shorter,
But I managed to stop myself !


Thank you for listening to Rajira Sunday,
And came to Album privilege event !

It's been awhile for Nakamoto to play bowling,
So I couldn't do it well at all !



It's already September huh..
At the turn of the season like now, I hope you guys can take care of your health.


Well...
Nakamoto is successfully caught a cold~~~
But that's not a big deal for me (^0^)


In my recent days,
I went to Sayuri-chan home,
Went to eat with Kana-chan,
And met Ami-chan's cats Kabu and Negi (^0^)





Moni-chan is healthy too~~


BBQ party was so fun !
Moni-chan joined the BBQ party too,
And got spoiled a lot by everyone !


By the way,
I had some coverage in Company office
before the BBQ Party started.
And Moni-chan waited for us calmingly.



What a good girl(^ω^)




I don't know how many days remain until my graduation,
And I also don't know if I will also be useless.


But I want to tell everything that I know to my junior,
And I hope I can
have a good time and have fun with everyone ^ ^



(*´・ω・*)



Perhaps Hime forgot that her lovely kouhai is still skipping hs and not yet genki :(

And we still don't know when will Hime graduate from Nogizaka :(((
It hurts me.

Anyone go to Under Live Kyushu Tour ?
Let's meet !

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. It would be nice to know when she'll be officially gone from Nogizaka, because this waiting really makes you wonder...

    Have fun at the Under Lives if you are going. I wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete