Saturday, June 3, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170603


ひめたん-0o0-その713



I became good friends with Shi-chan ! (Kubo Shiori)

We also went to eat together !


Among Nogizaka member, somehow her personality is
the most closely same like me \ (^o^) /


She could understand me a lot.
I have never met people who can sympathize me so much on that level before.


We talked for 3.5 hours non-stop !
Shi-chan is a really good kid♡


She is so firm,
Think about various things,
And so attentive with her surrounding.


She gives positive answer that she gets from within herself

I really respect her positive hard work appearance.


Because "I'm glad" and "thank you" words are wonderful,

I think that it can be used many times.


Ah ! Her eyes were also so sparkling !


Thank you very much Shi-chan♡
Let's talk a lot again later~ \(^o^)/



I did photoshoot for blt graph. vol20



It seems OK to lift the information ban, so here I post one of the off-shot

It taken in an old private house same like in「Futougou」MV


Nostalgic~~


Rajira Sunday tomorrow !
Please listen to it.

You can submit your nail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/




(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment